Good Morning! I hope you’ve all got a fun weekend planned and are getting some time to enjoy the sunshine? I’m currently in Venice (follow along on Instagram if you fancy) so this post comes in a scheduled fashion, but seeing as it has been FAR too long since I shared some of my weekend reading with you all, I couldn’t think of a better Saturday update than this.
So if you find yourself enjoying a lazy AM, take your cup of coffee (and iPad) into the sunshine and have a gander through these six links, all of which I’ve thoroughly enjoyed reading this week.
1. In need of a sweet treat? Aren’t we all, always? This delightful choc, cherry and coconut slice recipe from Carly looks delectable, and comes with a sweet story to match – Let us Wanderlust
2. A weekend in the wilderness amongst tall trees and epic views? Mat’s beautiful photos of The Forest of Dean, will have you wanting to escape immediately – Buckets and Spades
3. Meg makes us all super jealous with an incredible tan and an even more incredible beach bod in the first of her Bali Diaries – Wonderful You
4. One for any fellow Bride-to-be’s, the always funny high tea cast gals have come up with 6 things no one tells you about planning a wedding *nodding away with them all* – The High Tea Cast
5. Loving both this outfit and the backdrop, Sade has killer style and London know how, a great combo – In my Sunday Best
6. With a new skincare routine on the brain, I’ve been scouring Hayley’s site like no other recently, and this post on 20-something targeted skincare for confused and busy women has my name written all over it (even if I am 30) – London Beauty Queen
Have a lovely weekend!