Happy Saturday! Seeing as it’s a pretty miserable day today I thought I’d put together a little weekend reading for you all, so you stay in your PJ’s, grab a cuppa, and relax with these six gorgeous links.
1. Fields of Gold – Girl in the Lens (beautiful girl, beautiful setting, beautiful dress, beautiful photographs, what’s not to love?)
2. Spaghetti Puttanesca – What Olivia Did (a super simple recipe that looks totally delicious!)
3. How has your style changed – The Elgin Avenue (love this style throwback from Monica, although am I the only one that thinks she looks great in all of these outfits?)
4. Happy Birthday to me and the Blog – Not Dressed as Lamb (Let’s all wish Catherine a very Happy Birthday as she turns 43 and her blog turns 4!)
5. Why women over 30 should wear whatever the hell they like – Forever Amber (hallelujah!!)
6. A Gluten free Guide to Paris – The Little Magpie (Thank you Amy for saving me the trouble of extensive googling ahead of my trip next month!)