1. The Deichmann x Caroline Blomst collection went live and so did a bunch of blog reviews, all unique in their own way. My own personal faves had to be Natalie's super cute illustrations, Lela's witty ways to wear, Natasha's gorgeous photography and Julia's cut out and keep outfitting.
2. New blog crush alert. Sarah is a new discovery of mine and having met her at The Apartment over #LFW I can confirm she is as lovely as she is gorgeous. This week she treated us to these amazing sunlit photographs - swoon.
3. Spring is here and therefore the point where afternoon drinking becomes acceptable is coming ever nearer. I'm getting summer cocktail ideas from the gals at A Beautiful Mess with this refreshing (gin optional) cucumber lemonade concoction...
4. Fellow redhead and absolute darling, Catherine signals the start of spring by rounding up her favourite winter outfits and looks gorgeous in every single one of them.
5. Charlie re-ignites my love for all white outfits and makes me vow to try this this Summer.
6. Wool and the Gang invite us all to knit for a good cause and help a little penguin out. Frantically searching for my needles as I speak because I can't quite cope with that image.
7. Want to see all of the best red carpet style from The Oscar's? Look to Danielle, who has the lowdown on the best dressed covered.
8. The Stan Smith trainer craze continues via WhoWhatWear... and I'm still not entirely convinced.
9. Friends, total babes and all round super stars, Lindsey and Claire are featured on the Dahlia fashion blog and talk student days and spice girl love.
10. And finally that self promotion number again, over on Most Wanted I discovered the new shoes style that are comfy AND cute!
And if you missed anything here on BB here's the lowdown; I documented my fashion fail on the Brooklyn Bridge, Styled up the new Deichmann range 3 ways, talked about the pros and cons of working from home and shared my springtime Friday faves.